Powered By Blogger

Monday, July 28, 2014


-------------------------------------ATTENTION MUSLIMS!!!!!!---------------------------------------

We all know today was a holiday called BAJRAM and, well, I only got $114.01. My brother got $137.00. We all know that my brother got more than me! Me, my brother, and my dad were security officers along with some friends from 5 am to 10:06 am! I almost went to sleep! It has literally paid off being security officers! Literally! I would appreciate it very much if you commented on this blog post and tell me the following:

-Name (First, Last and Middle if applicable)
-Amount you earned at the mosque only.
-Amount you earned around your neighborhood (if applicable)
-TOTAL Amount earned

I would very much appreciate that you comment on this post with the above listed information if you are a muslim. Also, if your amount is more than mine please comment initials SK and if your amount is more than my brother's comment AK. This way, I know if you have more or less than me and if you have more or less than my brother. Thanks and BAJRAM SERIF MUBAREK OLSUN!



                                                                                                                                  Sincerely,
                                                                                                                                              Sanel Kukic
                                                                                                                                   Blog Creator
                                                                                                       

No comments:

Post a Comment